A personal loan can help you move forwards with your dreams in UAE. Apply now for SCB Bank Salary Transfer Loan, SCB Bank Credit Card, SCB Bank Auto Loan & SCB Bank Mortgage Loans in Dubai, UAE. Planning to buy that dream house you saw in the perfect neighborhood or thinking of buying a bigger vehicle? Need extra funds to invest in an attractive entrepreneurial venture or require money to enroll for a university degree………….. new banking features can diversify your financial options.
How does the application procedure work?
In this sort of loan, the bank deducts the loan installment every month from your salary account. That is why it is mandatory to have your salary account transferred to Standard Chartered Bank UAE. Before applying, seek permission from your employers as some companies only allow their employees to draw their pay from specific banks. Get a letter prepared signed by your company stating that they grant you permission to open an account in Standard Chartered Bank UAE and apply for this loan.
The perks of availing this loan are:
- Avail up to AED 2,500 cashback upon fund disbursal.
- This loan allows the applicants to borrow up to 20 times their monthly income.
- Flexible monthly installments and tenure
- Attractive interest rates those are as low as 7.05% p.a
- Personal loans benefit time deposit watch savings
- You can make monthly repayments up to four years
- Quick and fast approval process
SCB demands certain eligibility criteria of the applicants that are as under:
- The applicant should have a minimum income of AED 30, 000 per month
- The minimum age limit for the applicant is 21 years
- The maximum age limit is 65 years or company retirement age
You will need these documents for applying for Standard Chartered Bank UAE salary transfer loan:
- Proof of identity: Valid passport, UAE residency visa and valid Emirates ID (original)
- Salary Certificate (in case of Take Over Loans)
- Salary transfer letter that gives proof that your employers are on board
The bank will charge processing fee according to tax rates and you might incur other charges during the loan period such as deferred payment fee. You can repay the loan in easy fixed monthly installments.
Money in Gulf – Standard Chartered Bank Loan, UAE
Money in Gulf offer SCB Bank Salary Transfer Loan, SCB Bank Non-Salary Transfer Loan, Debt Consolidation / Buyout, SCB Bank Financial Loans, SCB Bank Credit Card, SCB Bank Auto Loan, SCB Bank Business Loan, SCB Bank Insurance/Investment and SCB Bank Mortgage Loans in Dubai, UAE.